Alumalite Corrugated Plastic with 2-Sided Finished Aluminum
Corrugated Plastic Core - 6mm or 10mm with 2-Sided Finished Aluminum Surfaces
- Alumalite is ideal for paints, screen print inks, and pressure sensitive vinyl which bonds securely to it. It has the same reflective surface as vinyl graphics, so the final sign is visually coordinated.
- Strong & lightweight. Alumalite is thin and light, yet surprisingly rigid. It's the same weight as .040 aluminum sheet metal, tipping the scales at just 24 lbs. However, Alumalite is over 50 times stronger for a 4' x 8' sheet.
- Versatile. Alumalite cuts and routs like butter using standard carpentry tools. You can even bend it around a corner by routing a "V" groove and bending the panel for a 90° return.
- Wind Resistant. Alumalite panels are amazingly strong for their weight. when properly fastened between two posts, it can withstand winds over 120 MPH.
- Weather Insensitive. Alumalite is water, sun and temperature resistant, with a "Class A" flame spread rating. The surface is formulated to resist outdoor dirt and is practically "self-cleaning."
- Water insensitive. Weather resistant plastic core doesn't require edge sealing. Vinyl Edge Caps are available in a variety of colors where a decorative edge is required.
- Average outdoor life expectancy when properly installed is 10 years.
Available in 12 colors:
White, Silver, Metallic, Ivy Green, Sunset Red, Brite Yellow, Regal Bronze, Sand Beige, Ivory, Royal Blue, Raven Black, Matte Black, and Candy Apple Red
Item number Description
ALUMALITE 1/2" 4x8 WHITE/WHITE
ALUMALITE 1/2" 5x10 WHITE/WHITE
ALUMALITE 1/4 4x10 MATTE BLACK/MATTE BLACK
ALUMALITE 1/4" 4x10 SAND BEIGE/SAND BEIGE
ALUMALITE 1/4" 4x8 CANDY APPLE RED/CANDY APPLE RED
ALUMALITE 1/4" 4x8 SAT.BEIGE/BEIGE
ALUMALITE 1/4" 4x8 SUNSET RED/SUNSET RED
ALUMALITE 1/4" 4x8 WHITE/WHITE